SSDM works on a consultancy basis with a number of New Zealand’s most prestigious stadium venues. This work has included providing on-going consultancy and surface assessments for the 2011 Rugby World Cup, as well as providing specific design and upgrade solutions to stadia throughout the country.
Our dedicated sports turf laboratory means we can provide specification testing for a wide range of materials associated with high performance sports fields.
We pride ourselves on working closely with our stadium clients and offering customised solutions to their turf related issues.
Services on offer:
- Pitch investigation and analysis
- Feasibility studies for stadium developments
- Design solutions for stadium pitch upgrading (natural and artificial turf)
- Technical specifications for pitch construction, irrigation, upgrading and maintenance
- Pitch condition monitoring, e.g. profile assessment, performance assessment and environmental assessment
- Cool and warm season turf grass management
- Rootzone/materials analysis through the SSDM Laboratory
- Nutrient and pesticide management planning
- Peer review and expert witness
- Support services for event management
- Project management (from concept to completion)
For more information contact us