SSDM works with regional and local councils to provide consultancy and advisory services on a broad range of natural and artificial turf projects.
This work ranges from compiling specifications for upgrading sports fields and recreational areas through to planning and consents work for public sporting facilities.
Services on offer :
- Site investigation and analysis
- Feasibility studies for sports park developments
- Design solutions for sports surface upgrading (natural and artificial turf).
- Technical specifications for sports field construction, irrigation, upgrading and maintenance
- Sports surface condition assessment
- Strategic planning and asset management
- Research and development
- Ecological management SSDM Environmental Consultancy
- Cool and warm season turf grass management
- Rootzone/materials analysis through the SSDM Laboratory
- Peer review and expert witness
- Preparation of documents for tender and consent
- Project management (from concept to completion)
For more information contact us